Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Cheap Gel Nails/Nail Art/Blue Sky/Nail Rings and more! must see !
I do lovely cheap gel nails that last anywere from 2-5 weeks if taken care of.
10 for tips. White/Black/Ping Pong Blue/Hot Pink And Baby Pink
15 for White Sculpted Gel
16 for Glitter Sculpted Gel over 30 glitter and 30 solid Neon Pink, Green and Much More.
1-4 for Nail Art but free nail art if you book a full set of sculpted gel nails.
5 for Nail rings
10 for Blue Sky(same people that make shellac)
13 for Blue Sky and Transfers or Nail Art.
7 for Polish And Transfers for kids
10 for twinkle toes 30 dif colours
I am not a profesional but I am training to become a fully qualified nail tech.
My nails are lovely and i do them everyday so please dont be shy.
I do not travel you must come to me.
if you are going to contact via mobile please only text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment