Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Great Massage Servcice Available today in Glasgow, Great Rates & Services, Call 07598837495 to book! +

Are you looking to relax, de-stress, feel special, unwind, take the weight of your problems???, if so a massage is a good option for you. I AM OFFERING OUT-CALLS ONLY TODAY IN THE GLASGOW AREA! The massage treatments i am offering are therapeutic and deeply relaxing. According to your needs and preferences, massage can be performed either gently or strongly. I am a Young Male Massage Therapist aged 25, my name is TIMOTHY, I am fully trained/qualified and have lots of experienced in: * Deep Tissue Massage * Head to Toes Massage * Beauty Massage & more ** along with many other types of Massage.... Offering great rates & services, call me to book (NO WITHHELD NUMBERS OR TEXTS) PLEASE NOTE I AM OFFERING OUT-CALLS ONLY, to your house, hotel room!!! Genuine callers only...

0 comments:

Post a Comment